519 Ammunition Rd. Fallbrook, Ca.
Chemistry Pharmacobiologist with Master degree in Sciences with orientation in Marine Biotechnology (Biochemist characterization of toxins from venom of marine snail Conus californicus that interact with the acetylcholine receptor analog of AChBP, was utilized through a flourometric method of union and competency, in which obtained fractions were utilized by HPLC-RP), with experience working in project management, government agencies in environmental area, medical clinical laboratories and foresenses. Knowledge in implementation of standards.
Pharmacy Technician Course 2016
MedCerts - Sponsored by MyCAA (Military Spouse Carrer Advancement Accounts)
Master of Science in Life Sciences degree with orientation in Marine Biotechnology 2011
CICESE Centro de Investigación Científica y Educación Superior de Ensenada
Bachelor of Chemistry, Pharmaco-biologist 2008
UABC Universidad Autónoma de Baja California
Diplomaed in Project Management 2012
Colegio de Bachilleres 08/2014 – 02/2016
Colegio de Bachilleres del Estado de Baja California
- Classes of chemistry I.
- Classes of chemistry II.
- Classes selected topics of biology I.
Cubic of México 06/2013 – 05/2014
Assemblies Maquiladora electronic devices
- Part of the QC department, physical review of Nonconforming material from production area.
- Creation of NC's and disposition (RTV, RMA, Repair, Rework, Scrap or CAPA) using SmartSolve software; weekly metric of NC's created vs. NC's closed.
- Elaboration and updating of SOP’s to MRB area.
- Assistant internal QC audits to other departments and personnel.
- Extern auditor of suppliers.
- Control, management, shipping and customer tracking scrap.
- Elaboration of lists of scrap for Import/Export.
- Elaboration of metric status of sending scrap.
- Destruction and confinement of low value scrap.
- Such as the classification of adhesives based on their physicochemical properties (cyanoacrylates, urethanes, epoxies).
- Log and handling of storage temperatures for adhesives.
- Application of FEFO to adhesives.
- Quality review and labeling of the shelf life of adhesives.
- Elaboration of pilot project laboratory for analysis and prolongation of shelf life of adhesives.
Training of personnel
- In IPC-A-610: Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies, like Certified IPC trainer to 80 people every three months.
- In IPC-J-STD-001E: Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies, like Certified IPC trainer to 80 people every three months.
Modern Pharmacies Tijuana 11/2012 – Present
Regional pharmacy chain
- Review of requirements assortment of prescriptions (medicines Group II and III).
- Revision Book of control.
- Log revision movements, inputs and outputs.
- Review of balance sheets, binnacles temperature and humidity.
- Review of expired drugs or in poor condition, among others.
- Responsible Sanitary of distribution center (CEDIS).
- Training in health regulation.
Training of personnel
- In SOP’s to managers and assistant managers.
- Controlled substances psychotropic drugs (Schedule II and III).
SBL Pharmaceuticals 01/2012 – 09/2012
Pharmaceutical of generic drugs, with distribution inside the country. Company with 40 employees.
Elaboration of Projects Assistant
- Responsible for the development, review, execution and submission of projects for government programs supporting innovation.
- Responsible for the elaboration of SOP’s, quality manuals, structuring and power user laboratory for implementation of new systems.
- Coordinate supplies, equipment and materials among others.
- Accountable for monitoring phases of projects.
- Application and management of different standards as NOM-059-SSA1-2006.
- In charge of the other departments involved.
- Supervised 3-5 people in every project.
SPA Secretariat of Environmental Protection Gob. del Edo de B.C. 09/2011– 12/2011
The area of environmental impact assessment is an instrument of state environmental policy, through which the authority evaluates the effects on the environment, may generate the execution of plans and programs and works and activities of state competition. Company with 70 employees.
Environmental Impact Evaluator
- Granting authorizations of Environmental Impact.
- Establish regulations to works or activities subject to evaluation.
- Implement and design measures for prevention, mitigation, restoration and/or compensation for environmental damage.
- Fix the prevention and mitigation measures
- Monitor the mitigation system
Amplification Technologies “Laboratory of Molecular Biology”
- General laboratory skills; Buffer formulation, pipetting, knowledge of universal precautions and good biohazard practices.
- Receiving and processing blood and spittle samples.
- Inventory management, checking and calibration, cleaning and maintenance, preventive maintenance and control of equipment and repairs.
- Inventory and control of supplies of spare parts and materials necessary for the proper functioning and performance of the techniques.
- Obtaining information and preparation of patients for the successful completion of technical procedures.
- Storage, control and archiving of samples and preparations, results and records.
- Installation of new techniques.
Analytical thinker. Troubleshooting, proposal generation. Think outside the box. Mastering self-discipline Decision making decision agility. Working under pressure.
Effective Negotiation. Defender with arguments.
convincing power. Standars & Procedures.
Management /Control Multiple Site Operations.
Interpersonal & Communication Smart solve program. Statistica Program.
Advanced computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel, Power point, Project, Mac OS-X
Certified IPC Trainer IPC-A-610: Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies.
Certified IPC Trainer IPC-J-STD-001E: Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies.
Certified SICAD (Integral Training System Dispensation), by COFEPRIS.
Certified extern capacitor by STPS.