Warehouse Shipping Clerk
jeffrey s. patterson jr
323 TOm mcguinness jr circle, ca 92028
H: (760) 451-6069 * C: (760) 600-6507 ▪ Jeffrey_uema@yahoo.co.jp ▪
Sales Manager - Customer Service - Warehouse Worker
▪ 02/2013 – 07/2016
Ryoyo Electro Corporation ▪ Konwa Bldg., 1-12-22, Tsukiji, CHUO-KU, Tokyo, Japan
- Consistently provided professional, friendly, and engaging service.
- Displayed enthusiasm and knowledge about the companies catalog and products.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with others to reach business goals.
- Demonstrated genuine hospitality while greeting and establishing rapport with customers.
Assembly Line Worker
▪ 01/2011 – 01/2013
Hino Motors ▪ 3-1-1 Hinodai Hino-shi, Tokyo 191. Japan
- Read work orders to prepare for machine setup.
- Developed and executed layout and installation of electrical wiring and fixtures based on job terms and regulations.
- Inventoried and restocked items throughout day.
- Inspected machine parts for conformance to product specifications.
▪ 02/2010 – 12/2010
Sanyo Chemical Corporation ▪ 39-6, Nishi-ikebukuro, 2- Chome, Toshima, Tokyo – Japan
- Routinely supported other areas of the company as requested, including answering telephones and completing financial transactions for other staff members.
- Accurately read, understood, and carried out written instructions.
- Actively Managed and grew a dedicated sales territory that includes a large, pre-existing customer base.
- Prospected and developed new, exciting business relationships.
- Understood each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions.
§ Customer relationship building
§ Strong team player
§ Inventory control practices
§ Warehouse management
§ Troubleshooting expert
§ Strong mechanical aptitude
§ Fast learner
§ Strong initiative
§ Internet research
§ Computer proficient
§ Valid driver license
Kamihara High School
06/2006 ▪ High School Diploma
§ Project Management – By using Microsoft Project to document and track jobs.
§ Quality Control Supervisor – Adhered to quality control procedures and documented quality checks.
§ Customer Service Award – Sales department was rated #1 during 4th Quarter 2015
Ms. Junko Dunlap – 441 Warley Street, Portsmouth, RI (775) 291-1957 - 3 years
Mr. Alejo Quinata – 686 Boysenberry, Oceanside, CA (760) 717-7235 - 2 years
Mr. Davone Robinson – 46357 Sawtoothe Lane, Temecula, CA 92592 (760) 521-0179 - 2 years